Recommended Rules to Follow and Acquire the Full Benefits of Sak Yant Tattoos
The simple rules which the genuine masters promote are for the benefit of everyone and can slightly vary from master to master.
Nothing extremely negative or detrimental will occur should you wander or stray from the basic rules, and as some people tend to do from time to time. And this is the reason why disciples feel inclined to re-energize their Yants annually every year at their masters Wai Khru ceremony.
It is still best for you to keep as close and follow the rules as you can, and you will find that your life will be not only good for you, but those people around you.
Below are the best examples of these rules.
1. Do not kill anyone for reasons of pleasure or to take advantage. This is only allowed if your life or a family member is threatened by deadly force. This also applies if you are a member of the armed forces to protect your nation and is acceptable.
2. Do not steal for your own personal gain.
3. Do not lie which will bring harm to others. Many people may tell white lies, but there is a difference whereas those are told to be tactful and polite.
4. Do not have sexual relations with another person’s partner.
5. Do not spit in the toilet. This may seem a little bit odd to many people! However, the toilet should be a clean place, and not to keep it so, shows disrespect to not only oneself, but also to others who will be using it.
6. Do not swear at or display any disrespect for your parents in any way.
7. Do not speak negatively about people behind their backs in a manner which is likely to cause harm.
8. Do not over consume alcohol or drugs and become any way troublesome to others. Keep oneself in control and respect all others.
9. For a male – do not walk under a female’s underwear, or for a female – do not walk under a male’s underwear. The reasoning for this is to avoid temptations and distractions that the opposite sex can bring. Monks are never allowed to touch a woman’s skin for this very same reason.
10. Do not partake in any evil deeds. Avoid all contact and participation with such happenings when possible.
These are usually ten major rules, even though there can be more or less, other minor ones depending on the master.
If you are wondering how and why these rules first appeared, nobody really knows what are their origins, but they date back many thousands of years. According to tradition, they were first applied by the likes of Shamans, Ruesi Masters, Lersi Thai Hermits and basically, village leaders back in the distant past.
History of Buddhism
Lord Buddha was once a prince from a royal family, whom he left to become a Ruesi Master, a village leader, and studied the way of Ruesi magic and herbal healing, etc.
After a number of years, he came to the conclusion that there must be more to this life! He then developed and practiced meditation and from this, he started Buddhism, which is a way of living life and not a religion. He asked his disciples not to worship him and also not to build statues or images of him. People are people and thus most of them need things in their lives to look up to and remind them of positive thinking such as statues etc to follow and be good. As you can easily see everywhere around the world, Buddha statues, amulets, books, etc, follow and look up to him. And this applies also in the world of Sak Yant Thai Tattoos.
As many religions have developed, many have recycled past knowledge and gone on to rewrite it. This would apply to Christians who re-named Buddha to Jesus, five hundred years later. Even the Ruesi, Shaman rules morphed into the ‘10 commandments’.
Social Media Links
Bangkok Ink Tattoo Group Associates in Business
Tiger Web Geek, Website Design, Hosting, SEO, Marketing
Thai Tattoos Sacred Sak Yant Tattoo Studio, Hand Poke Tattoo Thailand Bangkok
Thai Tattoo Sak Yant UK Tours
Bangkok Ink Studio, Machine, Hand Poke Tattoos, Tattoo Removal, VIP Service to Ajarn Ohr
Tattoo School Thailand Bangkok
Asian Artifacts oneshopasia.com
Thai Tattoo Sak Yant USA Tours
Skindiver.se Gothenburg Sweden
Revolttattoos.com USA, Las Vegas, Tattoo Masters Joey and Walter
Happysailortattoo.com Old School Tattooing
Sacred Art Tattoo Studio Manchester UK
Skin Graffiti Tattoo Studio UK
Dark Mofo Tasmania Skin Diver Tattoo Studio
Ink Tattoo Studio
Everyday Tattoo Studio Bangkok