Number 1 master in Thailand.
Ajarn Ohrs New Sam Nak Temple, for Sak Yant Thai Tattoos,
We will provide you with V.I.P. service to Grand Master Ajarn Ohr Sam Nak, to get a traditional Sak Yant Thai tattoo with a translator and pick it up from your hotel.
We also do
Thai Sacred Tattoos Tours to the U.K. and U.S.A With Grand Master Ajarn Ohr and Ajarn Aut
Enjoy an unforgettable Sak Yant experience
For further information or appointment please contact us
About AJARN OHR
Ajarn Ohr has become the
leading Sak Yant master in Thailand
Grand Master Ajarn Ohr Thai Tattoo, started training at the famous, Wat Bang Phra. When he had finished training at Wat Bang Phra he then went on to travel and study with many Sak Yant masters around Thailand to increase his knowledge of Sak Yant Tattooing and Buddhism. At the age of just 35 years old Ajarn Ohr was regarded highly by other masters and developed a large network of Sak Yant Masters and disciples. He is now in his forties and getting more popular. He is taking Sak Yant to a new level and has become the leading Sak Yant master in Thailand and Asia.
Get tattooed by the best
Grand Master Ajarn Ohr Thai Tattoo. We are very proud to work with Grand Master Ajarn Ohr and his two best-trained Masters, Ajarn Aut and Master Ajarn Sak, who work in our studio.
We believe we are working with the best 3 Masters in Thailand. They all have different qualities, but all 3 produce the best tattoos we have seen to date.
Ajarn Ohr performs amazing white magic and blessing we have listened to. Our clients say that the experience is in the top 5 things they have experienced so far, if not the top.
His commitment to helping people has been outstanding.
I love tattooing and
I love helping people
Grand Master Ajarn Ohr Thai Tattoist.“It´s important to inform people about this style of tattoo and the commitment one must keep once the tattoo is done. After having the tattoo you must be a good person. Think good. Talk well. Be good.
Thai tattoos have meaning, they are powerful and have white magic. The magic behind them was created a long, long time ago. Every Sak Yant requires different chanting. Some for good luck, some for work, good fortune, kindness, or protection. It´s important you believe in the Sak Yant tattoo.
When people have problems in their life, about work, or about family, they come to us for help. We believe we can help you, but you must believe it as well.
I love tattooing and I love helping people.”
Thai Sak Yant Rules
Recommended Rules to Follow and Acquire the Full Benefits of Sak Yant Tattoos
The simple rules which the genuine masters promote are for the benefit of everyone and can slightly vary from master to master.
Nothing extremely negative or detrimental will occur should you wander or stray from the basic rules, and as some people tend to do from time to time. And this is the reason why disciples feel inclined to re-energize their Yants annually every year at their masters Wai Khru ceremony.
It is still best for you to keep as close and follow the rules as you can, and you will find that your life will be not only good for you, but those people around you.
Below are the best examples of these rules.
1. Do not kill anyone for reasons of pleasure or to take advantage. This is only allowed if your life or a family member is threatened by deadly force. This also applies if you are a member of the armed forces to protect your nation and is acceptable.
2. Do not steal for your own personal gain.
3. Do not lie which will bring harm to others. Many people may tell white lies, but there is a difference whereas those are told to be tactful and polite.
4. Do not have sexual relations with another person’s partner.
5. Do not spit in the toilet. This may seem a little bit odd to many people! However, the toilet should be a clean place, and not keeping it so, shows disrespect to not only oneself but also to others who will be using it.
6. Do not swear at or display any disrespect for your parents in any way.
7. Do not speak negatively about people behind their backs in a manner that is likely to cause harm.
8. Do not over-consume alcohol or drugs and become any way troublesome to others. Keep oneself in control and respect all others.
9. For a male – do not walk under a female’s underwear, or for a female – do not walk under a male’s underwear. The reasoning for this is to avoid the temptations and distractions that the opposite sex can bring. Monks are never allowed to touch a woman’s skin for this very same reason.
10. Do not partake in any evil deeds. Avoid all contact and participation with such happenings when possible.
Grand Master Ajarn Ohr Wai Khroo. There is only one bigger Wai Khru in Thailand than Ajarn Ohr and that is Wat Bang Pra. The Wai Kruh ceremony is a Thai ritual in which disciples and followers pay respect to the Ajarn (teacher) to receive an annual blessing for good luck from their Sak Yant Master.
Ajarn Ohr AT HIS TATTOO TEMPLE
Ajarn Ohr in his Main Studio
Ajarn Ohr in his Sam Nak, which translates to, tattoo office. He actually has 3 studios at his home.
Ajarn Ohr Hand Poke Thai Tattoos
Ajarn Ohr hand poke a Twin Tiger Yant. His tattoos are perfect.
Ajarn Ohr Ruesi Mask Blessing
Ajarn Ohr performing the Ruesi Mask blessing to evoke past masters' power. This Yant chanting is done after finishing the Sak Yant.
A young looking Ajarn Ohr in China
Ajarn Ohr has become very popular in China. He has become number one there and travels most weekends from Thailand to China. There are already many pamphlets and videos done about him. He is also in front of a magazine cover in China.
You get picked up from
your hotel anywhere in Bangkok, We take you to Ajarn Ohr.
Because Ajarn Ohr only speaks Thai, our driver who speaks English, Thai, will do all translation for you.
You can discuss with Ajarn Ohr about various Yants, choose motive, size and placement and ask any questions you might have.
After you have received your tattoo and the blessing the ceremony is over. You will be taken back to your hotel.
We take pictures of the entire process using your camera, just ask!
You will get a great memory.
Social Media Links
Bangkok Ink Tattoo Group Associates in Business
Tiger Web Geek, Website Design, Hosting, SEO, Marketing
Thai Tattoos Sacred Sak Yant Tattoo Studio, Hand Poke Tattoo Thailand Bangkok
Thai Tattoo Sak Yant UK Tours
Bangkok Ink Studio, Machine, Hand Poke Tattoos, Tattoo Removal, VIP Service to Ajarn Ohr
Tattoo School Thailand Bangkok
Asian Artifacts oneshopasia.com
Thai Tattoo Sak Yant USA Tours
Skindiver.se Gothenburg Sweden
Revolttattoos.com USA, Las Vegas, Tattoo Masters Joey and Walter
Happysailortattoo.com Old School Tattooing
Sacred Art Tattoo Studio Manchester UK
Skin Graffiti Tattoo Studio UK
Dark Mofo Tasmania Skin Diver Tattoo Studio
Ink Tattoo Studio
Everyday Tattoo Studio Bangkok